About the RV Park
Nestled in the trees of historic Mack's Inn, our RV Park is within walking distance of the Henry's Fork of the Snake River. We are only about 25 miles from the west entrance of Yellowstone National Park. As part of the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem, you will not be disappointed in the amazing adventures that start right at your front door. Our goal is to provide a rustic western setting combined with Float Trips, UTV rides, Fishing, Hiking, Photography, Birding, Wildflower viewing, Horseback Riding, Mountain Biking, Live Theater, Scenic Drives and much much more. Bring your RV or stay in our big Reunion cabin or our two smaller cabins.
We offer several types of RV Sites
- Pull through sites that offer 20/30/50 Amp electric service, water, sewer, and WiFi. (30-85' deep depending on the site)
- Back in sites that offer 20/30/50 Amp electric service, water, sewer, and WiFi. (30-80' deep depending on the site)
- Back in sites that offers 20/30/50 Amp electric service, water sewer, and WiFi. (20-30' deep often used for pop up campers and tent sites)
- All of our sites are nestled among the pines with wide spaces between RV's and no back-to-back RV parking.
We also offer three beautiful cabins in our RV Park so your non-RVing friends can stay with you. Papa Bear sleeps 6 and Mama Bear cabin sleeps 4 and the Reunion cabin sleeps 20.
Interactive Aerial Panorama
- Click here to view an interactive panorama above our park. Look down to see our park.
Images in our park.
- Click here to view a slide show of our park.
Island Park has a unique history.
- Click here to read about the history of Island Park.